I know you're probably dead from all of the pull-ups yesterday, but it's when we push ourselves out of our comfort zones that we start seeing results. When talking about his transformation, Pratt said:
"People want to know what the secret is. The secret is you can't do it in a month. It takes 8 months, and/or a year, or a lifetime...of consistency, working out every single day, and eating properly and truly feeding yourself. Not starving, but giving yourself proper nutrition to heal. You have to burn off all of the crap you put in your body. And then you have to replace it with really good food, and fuel. And it takes a long time, but really, 8 months isn't a long time. Time is going by just as fast, whether you're working out or not. So, who do you want to be in 8 months?"
If you're inspired by Pratts words then day 2 of the workout program is below!
Day 2 - Chest
10 min cardio warmup
1. Bench Press - 4 sets (12, 10, 8, 6 reps) Go up in weight each set with a spotter
2. Bench Press - 4 sets of 4 reps max weight
3. Incline Bench Press - 4 sets of 12 reps
4. Hammer Strength Bench Press - 4 sets of 15 reps
Day 2 - Abs
1. Plank - 3 sets 60 sec each
2. Side Plank - 3 sets 60 sec each
3. Hanging leg raises - 3 sets of 12 reps
4. Toes to bar - 3 sets of 12 reps (slowly)